Meganreed Design - Megan Reed (meganreed.me) FAKE Photography Company Scammed Me
Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis. The lawsuit is ongoing and Jo has elected to attempt bankruptcy proceedings to avoid fraud charges. Those proceedings are not going well because she had filed for bankruptcy in May of 2009.
In the meantime, Megan Reed has been an unemployed *** and recently stole multiple personal checks and an I.D. from a coworker. This has been reported to the Greenwood, IN police. She also fraudulently enrolled in a state run low income health insurance plan because she has not paid income taxes in 3 years.
She is currently involved in a check writing scam, in which she deposits checks into a Bank of America ATM which goes to her grandmother's account and bounces. Grandma has Alzheimer's disease and Patti is her daughter. This will show you how truly low Megan Reed is.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Megan Photographs
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "They claim to be competent, they are not. They claim to have all of these good ideas, next thing you know they are calling 4 or five other business..."
- "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..."
- "I recently shipped out a $900 Acer Aspire Touch 17" Laptop to be repaired. It had a shattered laptop screen at the top right-hand corner. I have insurance through Asurion..."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."